Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thursday Things!



Most of you that know me, know that I love all things beauty related. So, that makes Sephora my heaven on earth. I try a lot of new things and love finding great new products that work. Here is the new "fave". It is Bare Escentuals new BUXOM Lash mascara. I have tried a ton of mascara's. Some expensive and some cheap. This one is $18. The brush looks like this....



I love how it gets every lash and is a nice black color. Your lashes multiply and are not clumpy. You can wear it all day and no smudging! You can find it here...

Also, my favorite lipgloss is Buxom Lipsgloss also by Bare Escentuals. This gloss stays on and plumps your lips all at the same time... It is a little on the expensive side but seems to last a long time. I find that some cheaper ones don't stay on the lips as long so it all evens out. Well, I found out that Buxom lips has added a lot of new colors to their line and they are all very luscious! This gloss has a great smell and taste. It really has all the things that you want in a gloss. You must try it.You can find it here and note all the new colors....
It has also been voted "Best of Sephora" by all the customers that share my make up love! I would love to buy all of them but won't let myself until I finish the two tubes I have.
These are two products that I can't imagine you would be dissapointed with.
I am going to do some feature finds now and then so keep you newly mascara'd lashes on the look out.
Cortney K.

2 comments:

kim•ber•ly said...

Great tip! My stubby eyelashes are looking forward to the good life. Thankfully, the kids all got Keith's long, wasted-on-a-guy eye lashes.

Unknown said...

I'm a Bare Essentials fan . . . trip to Sephora in my future!