Thursday, August 21, 2008

Anyone want to take a ride on my motorcycle?



No, we did not buy Jaxx a motorcycle! He thinks he is one bad "mutha" with his new clothes. I have been sewing again and there will be more posts in the days to come with more stuff. I do this a few times a year. I collect ideas and sketch them out as they come and then when I find just the right materials I kick them out in a few weeks. I am a self professed "tunnel vision" person so once I start the process, I can't stop til they are all finished. It is hard to do much with boys stuff but this is my favorite set I have made for Jaxx. I have a lot of ideas for Jaya! Jaxx does love to model and ,as you can see, he has his own "style".

This is his "mean motorcycle face". Not sure where he formed this thought of what a mean motorcycle rider is but this is it! I made two shirts and one pair of jeans. While I was making them, I had the iron out. I told Jaxx not to get near the iron and he said "Is it hotter than a spicy dinner?". Funny kid just like his dad!Here are some more detailed pics.

Here is the back of the jeans.This was so fun to make and I was excited when they were finished and looked exactly as I had sketch! When I finished sewing and told Jaxx. He wanted to immediately put them on and said "Dad will freeeak out when he sees these!". Ahhhh, to be five!

((hugs))

Cortney K.

No comments: