Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Oh, so sweet.....




So, I just finished sewing and it is 11:30. This was an early night! I got out the camera to take pics of the latest thread and endless hours of creations but found another surprise. I know I have written about Jaxx's love of photography so I do find camera surprises often but these were some pics that Charron took today. I love these too. I keep the camera on the counter ready to shoot any fantastic, cute moment. Charron uses it often when the kids do cute stuff throughout the day. This is like a little hug and kiss when I am just going about my business and not expecting it. So much fun to discover.

The first pic was so sweet. Little Jaya in her cute little flower "tiara" that Charron gave her from her recent wedding. Jaya wears it all the time and says she is late for her wedding but that is another blog!

Then another one of her cute face looking like she is pondering all the problems with the global warming debate.
Then......the pink tornado... she just can't help it. She comes by her disposition honestly. She has all the charm and kindness of her father but all the fire and vinegar of her loving mother;)

Gosh, I love my kids. I love seeing these funny things that they do and get to be present for all of the experiments they run. Well, some of the experiments I could do without...

((hugs))

Cortney K.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe you make all these outfits - FABulous! Were you paying attention in Home Ec?? :-)

The kids are ADORABLE!