Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back to School for Jaxx




Yea! School has started! Jaxx will go to his preschool one more year and then off to kindergarten. I will cry, of course, but I guess I have to let go at some point ;( He is really getting inquisitive and humorous. I love spending time with both of my kids but one on one has been the best fun with them.

Jaxx will go five days a week and Jaya will be starting at the same school for 3 days a week too. It will be so nice to have them at the same school. They are the best of friends and miss eachother when they are apart. I mean, don't let me mislead you, we still have World Wrestling Federation here at times, but for the most part they are the best of friends. We have to give the school a family photo to keep in their files each year so here is the latest of all of us. It isn't great but it helps to mark the changes in the kids as they grow too.

Jaya has had a few more dance classes and still "lurves" it. Miss Rosemary( her dance teacher) is the best dance teacher E-V-A-H! One of her new preschool teachers name is Heather but Jaya calls her "Ms. Feather". Oh well, close enough and what women wouldn't want to be referred to as a feather? Jaya loves to have her picture taken. She requests it on her good hair days! She is the one that determines what days these are, she is a "princess" after all. She thinks she gets to call the shots around here and I have to remind her that she is not the "boss". I can hear my mothers voice in my head " I am your mother and will always be the mother". Ewww, you never thought you would say this to your kids but yet it finds its way out of my mouth too.

Also, don't forget that you can click on the comment link at the bottom of the posts and make any comments. Other people can read what you say and it can be a fun way to interact with other family readers.

((hugs))

Cortney K.

No comments: