Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Let's Dance!






Here are some pics from Jaya's first ballet recital on Saturday. It was very cute and very packed. I was hoping that Jaya would not get shy but what was I thinking? This is, after all, THE PINK TORNADO.
After her dance she came and signed autographs for all her fans. Andrea brought her the sweetest little plush ballerina doll. When you squeeze it, it make a little magic wand sound. She loves and has been carrying it everywhere since. You can see her holding it as she settled into Mimi's lap for a long relaxation while she watched the other dancers. She was very intrigued by all the other girls.
Andrea also took all these pics as I was video taping. Hopefully, at some point, I can figure out how to get the video on my blog.

It was fun to see her. She really loves ballet so I am sure there will be lots more!

Cortney K.

No comments: