Monday, July 28, 2008

Jace's birthday



I know, I haven't made my goal of posting 3x a week last week. I am a little behind but we didn't do anything exciting except for Jace's birthday. Papa was home for one day and it was Jace's birthday so we got to see him. Jace claims he got everything he wanted so it was a good day for him.

The kids helped him blow his candles out. Jaya looks a little beat up in these pics. She had a "run" in with the treadmill. She is all healed now but she did look like she had a fight.

I had a match last week and lost. I played with a woman that I have never played with before. We did well but just couldn't pull out a win. It is so dang hot that it is tough to have a lot of energy on the court right now. I can't wait for the cooler days. I do plan on entering some tournaments that are coming up and I will keep you posted on when those happen.

The kids start school in less than a month. I can't believe they will both be in a school together. Can you say "tennis time" ? It will be so cute to see them enjoy their time there together before Jaxx goes of to kindergarten next year. Jaya will start dance on the 7th of Aug. She is always talking about it and she hasn't had a class yet. Jaxx wants me to sign him up for Little League that starts in September but I am still not sure where we will be living so I have been putting it off. He is very athletic and seems to do well at all sports he likes. He still is in to golf and hits the ball long and straight.

Jace has had some good business opportunities come up and we are optimistic that they will pan out. I hope everyone is keeping cool and healthy.

((hugs))

Cortney K.

No comments: