Monday, March 16, 2009

Fundraising




Our kids preschool has one big fundraising auction a year. It is a fun night. We put our own table together this year and had a great time. Once again, crappy pics but I wanted something to put on the blog.

It was Holly and Tom....


Holly and I have been friends since she hired me to work at Pottery barn before Jace and I got married. We have stayed friends and now she works at the kids school. She loves it and the kids love her.


Tony and Kelly...

Tony is an agent that works on some deals with Jace. This is his fiance, Kelly, she is a personal shopper at Nordstrom. Yes, this is the person to get to know. I had a recent appt with her to help me accessorize a dress for my birthday party and she was great. It is fun to have such personalized service and she makes you feel special. You should make an appt. for a special occasion.
Andrea and Dale....

Andrea needs no introducing. If you know me, you know Andrea. This is her husband, Dale. They looked "Fabu" but this pic is not a great one.

Us..

Jace golfed that day so he looks sunburned. He and his brother won the tournament that day though!

The last people at our table were Justin and Susan but Susan was working most of the auction and Justin socializing so there are no pics of them.

It helped raise a lot of money and filled all the short falls they thought they may have. I love that preschool and am glad we found it. Jaxx will go to Kindergarten next year but Jaya will be there for two more years.

Cortney K.

No comments: