Monday, March 16, 2009

New Season!


Wow, you'll have to excuse the bad setting on the camera. The user is at fault here not the camera. I keep telling myself I need to get "camera for idiots" book. There has to be one.


Anyway, new T-ball season started. Jaxx really seems to have a love for sports. He likes them all and we have every type of ball in the house. If I had nickel for everytime I had to pick up a ball, I would be rich enough to offer my own stimulus plan. He is an LSU tiger and since we are back in our old house, there are friends from school on the team now. He is really great at hitting, and his throwing is right on, he can run like the wind but his catching.....needs some work. All the kids have trouble catching, at his age, so it isn't like he is behind the learning curve but we definitely need to do some work. This is his second season unlike most of the kids, so he knows more this year. He is more focused and knows more about where the ball goes. I love to watch him play first base. He loves getting the ball all the time and the attention...I wonder where he gets this trait?

Here is his two "at bats".







And off he goes...

Still has his is fan club!He has two games a week so contact me if you want to know when the next one is and cheer him on!

Cortney K.

1 comment:

kim•ber•ly said...

I love tee-ball! We always got pictures of Justin or Leah in the field looking at the grass or the sky but never at the ball. Good times.