Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring is here, Spring is here, it's the best time of the year



The first day of Spring is Friday. I should know this since it is my birthday. So, the kids and I planted flowers in all our empty pots this weekend. I so enjoy looking out the windows and seeing happy, blooming, spring flowers. Hibiscus are so wonderful looking and yet I can't ever keep one alive to long. I hope this will survive the spring, at least.


These pots are on either side of the front door as you come up the walk. I especially love the bunny and easter eggs.

This is the back patio before you get to the pool area. It just got a little face lift. New cushions, a spray down and some flowers.

The little pink pot is Jaya's, of course and the flower she picked out.

The side patio got a spray down and pots full of flowers and palms. This is Jaxx's flower, he calls him Sunny.It is the little things in life and stopping to enjoy the flowers makes me smile.

I hope to take pics, in a few weeks ,of blooming pots. We'll see if I can keep them alive.

Happy Spring!

Cortney K.

1 comment:

kim•ber•ly said...

Your flowers are beautiful. I never realized your birthday was so close to Leah's (Sunday - her 18th). Happy (early) Birthday.