Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

So, here are some pics of the wonderful "decor" from last nights party. The "people" pics will be shown when I get the disc from the photographer. It was a total blast. I had Charron bring the kids for a few minutes and they danced. Jaxx did a full display of his self taught break dancing abilities. It was the best entertainment all night. I can't wait to show pics of that when I get them. The decorations were so very "Fab" and the cake was the most magnificent cake I have seen . It was awesome. Check it out.....Everything is edibible including the sugar shoe!
This was what the guests signed in on...
So fun!
Here is the table that greeted you when you walked in...

And the tables had pics of me when I was I little were on all the table centerpieces. They all looked like Jaya..

Here were the cute napkins!

And, of course, my favorite candy that just happened to match the colors PERFECTLY!


It was really fun. I had a great time and loved every detail that Andrea put together. The DJ spun some great music all night. Jace didn't sit down one time. The food was great and the company was the best. I can't wait to see the pics of everybody that the photographer took. I will post those when I get them.
Thank you, Andrea, for all the work you did. I know it was a nightmare at times but it was so appreciated. ((hugs))
Cortney K.





























2 comments:

kim•ber•ly said...

It looks like you got the birthday treatment that you deserved! Happy Birthday! I can't wait to see pics of your guests.

Unknown said...

Looks like a FABulous night - happy happy birthday - you are totally FABULOUS!