Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Finally a post about "Dad"!

Last month Jace qualified to be in a Nine hole shoot out at Moon Valley Country Club. I had Charron watch Jaya while she napped and Jaxx and I headed to the club. We got our own cart and off we went to catch up to Jace who was already on the second hole. Each hole one man got eliminated. 10 guys down to 1 winner! It was exciting to see Jace golf. This isn't an easy sport to watch, if ya know what I mean? Not exactly spectator friendly. So, Jaxx was happy because he got to help drive the cart. Only it brought back the memory of me rolling a golf cart when I young. Yes, ask my dad about that one. It was while he was managing a hotel in Casa Grande. Renee and I were having a grand time riding around the course, until I rolled the cart;) oops, sooorrryyy Daaaaadddy!
Anyway, Jace made it to the last hole and over shot slightly giving the other player the win. He did fantastic but wasn't satisfied with second. I am sure there will be a rematch in the future. SO, today the email went out to all the members with this picture and congratulations.
I am glad, as I did want to post something and didn't take any pics.
Good Job, Jace!
If you want to view the actual email newsletter, here is the link.
http://www.firedrummarketing.com/00000139/00001496/62/newsletter.jsp?clientid=00000139&campaignid2=&campaignid2_issue_no=&ex_date=&messageid=00001502&memberid=01554554&sendingid=88760E619106&campaignid=00001496
Dear Member Cortney
Men's September Shootout
Runner up Jace Johnson (left) congratulates winner Steve Myers (right) after the last hole of the Men’s Shootout held Sept. 12.



I hope you can tell which one is Jace!



Cortney K.



No comments: