Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Story Time!!

Jaxx has been telling some stories at school. These are "original Jaxx literary works". He tells the story and the teacher writes them down. I will post these when they come home. I am behind so here is three days worth from last week.

8/27
"Once upon a time there was my Dad working and he came home with a present he got at the toy store. Guess what is was??? This toy is a toy rocket ship. I was playing with it in my room. My Dad called me; my favorite show was on. My favorite show was Speed Racer.
That's all."

8/28
"Once upon a time my Dad went to a store to buy me a toy and he buyed it at the best toy store he could never find. Well, when he found it, he was way, way, excited and he got a present. GUESS WHAT the toy was?! It was toy train. He comed home; I got it and opened it. It was a toy train and I knowed it. I told my Dad "I love trains!" I comed and played with it my room. My Dad called me to see my favorite TV show was on. My favorite TV that was on was " Wonder Pets". "

8/29
"Once upon a time, my Mom and Dad went to work. After Mom picks me up from school after work, she takes me to my Dad's mom's house. We took a tub and got our jammies on and them got in the car and buckled ourselves up. We drived over to our house and played Mario Super Sluggers. I win every time. I unlocked some new guys, frogs and crocodiles. I went to sleep and had a good dream. I went to my friend Zachary's house in my dream. I jumped on his bed. Zachary didn't cry when I went home. "

What a literary genious don't you think?
Cortney K.

1 comment:

Angie Seaman said...

Hey girl. Where is that Palin post? Ha ha! J/K! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave it. You are so sweet! Thanks for the compliments and the support. Means the absolute world to me.
PS...Team Palin! Go Sarah! :)
Hugs, Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angelicagracedesigns.com