Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Update

Jaxx slept with his skateboard last night. He came into our room about 5:30 and whispered "Mom, did I sleep in my bed all night?" I told him he did but it was to early to get up so he crawled into bed with us and went back to sleep until 7:30. I think this is good progress. I found a book in his bed and asked him when he had time to read. He told me that he woke up sometime in the night and just read it once because he didn't want to waste his energy. I think he woke up and probably wanted to come "Ninja" his way into our bed but the skateboard was sitting there reminding him of the the price he would pay. He decided that the price wasn't worth it so he just read a book instead.
Also, he did some more practicing and he can really ride his bike now. He is still at that stage of not being able to steer quickly and peddle. Yesterday while Jace and I were watching him, he rode right into the back of a parked truck. Not hard, but enough to go down, then get back up and throw his hands in the air in victory, like it was a planned trick. Way to smooth it over, Rico Suave. Jace and I were trying not to laugh to hard!
Jaya can peddle her trike now so she wants a Barbie bike for her birthday. Pretty soon we can all go ride bikes together!
Cortney K.

No comments: