Saturday, October 11, 2008

Counting my blessings, do you need to do the same?

I just can't believe what a beautiful day it is today. It is in the 70's with a wonderful nice soft breeze. I have every window open and my favorite Gold Canyon candles burning. As I sit here and type I hear the kids playing and the sound of the leaves fluttering together. It is quiet times like this when I am reminded of all the things I have, rather than the things I don't. I think I sometimes focus on the things that are wrong or need to be fixed rather than all the things that are right. Once again, I can't say enough about how this is one of my favorite times to live in Arizona.
I was talking to Jaxx a few days ago about God's voice. He wanted to know how I have been able to get "up to God" to hear him talk. I told him that God talks to you if your quiet and listen. Well, I am listening today. Are you? Take time to tell someone you appreciate them and hear what God has to whisper to you too.
Cortney K.

No comments: