Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's fall....


It is fall and it is supposed to be cooling off soon. I don't know when because the temp is still close to 100 degrees but at least the afternoons and nights aren't so hot. Yesterday around dinner time the kids were jumping on the trampoline (thanks Uncle Josh and Aunt Rachael) and I took their dinner out there to them. It was pretty nice and if they are in there then Bubbles can't get it. We do have a little table they can eat at but as soon as they leave it for a second, Bubbles gets up there and snags it all up.
Notice Jaya is wearing her crown. It has been a part of her body for a few days now!



My favorite part of the year will soon be here. There is something about stepping outside in 80 degree weather that gives me a little "kick" in my step. I think after living through another hot summer it is my reward. I love being able to open all the windows and back door and get a breeze. I get to hear the kids playing in the back and smile and how I have been blessed.
Cortney K.

No comments: