Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Nine!





I have so much to catch up on but so I will start here.

Jaxx had T-Ball practice on Saturday and Jace took him. When practice was over, the coach handed out "jerseys", which is just a another word for team t-shirt. Jace was folding up his chair and getting ready to leave while this was happening. When he realized that there were numbers on the shirts he wanted to run over and get "9" for Jaxx. This was the number that Jace wore most of his professional baseball career. Just as he began to head over to the team and try to tell Jaxx to get 9, the coach called it out and threw it to Jaxx. Is this the best, or what??? So, Jaxx and Jace were excited. As I mentioned before, Jaxx has his first game during Jaya's party. So, some of the "boys" are going to go to the game and then hit the party after.

I, of course, took the team shirt as an opportunity to sew a little. The season is short so I didn't want to put a lot of time or money in it but this is the shirt that I will wear when go to Jaxx's games. Their team is the "Angels". I always have to have a little "bling". Do you think they will know who I am cheering for?


This is the front!

Cortney K.

No comments: